HonorHealth Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical Center
As a community hospital, HonorHealth Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical Center exists for just one reason: to serve individuals and families in the area we call home.
Since its opening in 2007, Thompson Peak has become known for its quality care and beautiful, healing environment. With nursing Magnet recognition, Thompson Peak upholds the gold standard for nursing care and has earned recognition among Arizona’s top hospitals for patient safety as well as superior outcomes in orthopedic surgery.
Recognized for its world-class care...
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Thompson Peak is a certified Primary Stroke Center with a dedicated team that’s prepared to evaluate, stabilize and deliver the expert care that’s vital to saving lives in an emergency.
- Among the top hospitals in the nation to receive the highest five-star rating from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services for patient experience, clinical quality and patient safety outcomes.
- Magnet nursing designation confirms that Thompson Peak nurses uphold the gold standard for nursing care.
- Earned an “A” rating for six consecutive years from the Leapfrog Group, a national watchdog organization focused on healthcare safety, indicating exceptional performance in more than 30 evidence-based measures of patient safety, such as preventing medical errors, accidents, injuries and infections.
- Recognized in the Fortune/IBN Watson Health 100 Top Hospitals® list in the 25 top teaching hospitals category
- Emergency Department staffed by residency-trained, board-certified emergency physicians
Home to the HonorHealth Orthopedic Institute, Thompson Peak offers advanced expertise in care for all general orthopedic needs, including hip, knee and shoulder surgery and complex total joint revisions.
Want to learn more? Don’t see what you’re looking for? Schedule a call or meeting with a Gift Officer and realize your legacy of change today.